Employers and grad schools want students who can think, and students who can do. ESP gives you the ideas and skills to put the liberal arts to work.
This is our bold educational perspective on education. It’s a real-world — even other-worldly — way to learn that’s relevant, rewarding, flexible, and fun.
Here are the lists of skills and perspectives in the program. Put them together, and you have ESP.
- Oral Communication
- Applied Quantitative Reasoning
- Applied Research Techniques
- Aesthetic Analysis
- Creative Expression
- Ancient and/or Medieval Worlds
- Modern and/or Contemporary Worlds
- Social and Cultural Diversities
- Scientific Inquiry
- Global Systems and Languages