Find Your future at an intimate campus that brims with inspiration.
Apply in three easy steps:
- Complete a free Hollins application for admission.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from every high school and college you attended.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from someone familiar with your academic work,
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
February 1: Preferred deadline for students applying to transfer for fall term
December 1: Preferred deadline for students applying to transfer for spring term
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Community College Students (VCCS) graduating from transfer-oriented degree programs with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a four-point scale are guaranteed admission.
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher on all college-level work is recommended for all students seeking to transfer to Hollins University.
- A Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) provides individualized information regarding the transfer of your credits to Hollins University. To receive a TCE, submit an official or unofficial college transcript(s) to email@example.com.
- VCCS students graduating from qualifying AA and AS programs on or after fall 2021 arrive to Hollins with general education requirements fulfilled. VCCS students graduating through other degree programs may complete the Transfer Module (PDF) to complete general education requirements before arriving to Hollins.
- VCCS students interested in transferring before receiving an AA or AS may use the transfer guide to determine how courses will transfer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help guide your course selection.
- A student will receive credit for courses taken at a regionally accredited college or university that are comparable to Hollins courses; a grade of “C” or better must be earned to receive credit.
- Admitted transfer students are guaranteed $20,000 annually in scholarship.
- Phi Theta Kappa members receive an additional renewable scholarship of $2,000.
- Virginia Western Community College’s CCAP students with a 3.0 GPA or higher receive $2,000 in additional scholarship