Find Your future at an intimate campus that brims with inspiration.
Apply in three easy steps:
- Complete a free Hollins application for admission.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from every high school and college you attended.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from someone familiar with your academic work,
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
February 1: Preferred deadline for students applying to transfer for fall term
December 1: Preferred deadline for students applying to transfer for spring term
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Recommended GPA of 2.5 or higher on all college level work
- Virginia Western Community College students with a 2.5 GPA or higher graduating from the following degrees on or after fall 2019 are guaranteed admission:
- business administration
- general studies
- social sciences
- social sciences – education
- A Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) provides individualized information regarding the transfer of your credits to Hollins University. To receive a TCE, submit an official or unofficial college transcript(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VCCS students graduating from qualifying AA and AS programs on or after fall 2021 arrive to Hollins with general education requirements fulfilled.
- VCCS students interested in transferring before receiving an AA or AS may use the transfer guide to determine how courses will transfer. Contact email@example.com to help guide your course selection.
- A student will receive credit for courses taken at a regionally accredited college or university that are comparable to Hollins courses; a grade of “C” or better must be earned to receive credit.
- Admitted transfer students are guaranteed $20,000 annually in scholarship.
- Phi Theta Kappa members receive an additional renewable scholarship of $2,000.
- Virginia Western Community College’s CCAP students with a 3.0 GPA or higher receive $2,000 in additional scholarship