Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Introduction to Psychological Science
- Child Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Multicultural Children and Families
- Ph.D., University of Missouri
Publications & Articles
- Han, S., & Ko, K. (in press). "Children’s negative emotionality, mothers’ depression, and parental warmth in predicting children’s school readiness in low-income Korean families: The role of positive father involvement." Journal of Comparative Family Studies.
- Han, S., Palermo, F., Ispa, J. M., & Carlo, G. (2021).
- Palermo, F., Thibodeau, R., Han, S., & Mikulski, A. M. (2021).
- School readiness
- Socio-emotional development
- Parent-child relationships
- Culture and the family process
- Children in low socio-economic status families